My latest photos on flickr

Friday, November 03, 2006

I am a regular software engineer. I wake up at 8, in office by 9 and (try and ) leave office by 6, work hard to earn my increments and keep my job. Every now and again I am plagued by many questions regarding my purpose, my plan, my place in the world, my future. Although these questions may seem too abstract when you put them in a context of a software engineer working in India, the questions seem to have a rational answer.
                       I recently got a copy of "The World Is Flat" by Thomas Friedman. Friedman, explains in good detail how the globalisation is changing the world. And, perhaps trying to answer the questions posed above. It is an "un-put-downable". Although, I still have to get through 40% of it I can safely say it is what every person who has been touched by globalisation should read.


Thanks, Mr.Friedman.



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: