My latest photos on flickr

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another Blog!

It has been quite some time since I have blogged. Work (yes, the new job) is keeping me busy. I think I have fit in well. To start with the team is great. There is a strong sense of togetherness. We celebrate birthdays together, go out for dinner often, not to mention, the birthday treats .
Got in touch with my colleagues (oops, ex-collegues), Meesh has gone to Sweden, he told me he was learning Svenska. He seems to be frustrated, as usual, he is making good progress though. He had recently switched from another BU and was dying to go abroad. God heard his prayers. Manna will soon be on a plane to start her second trip to Aus.
All of this almost gave me a second thought about switching. I am happy here !

Things to do next year

  • get a digi cam and dvd player.
  • buy tons of dvds and increase my waist size.
  • get a good raise.
  • dream of getting an iBook.

No comments: