My latest photos on flickr

Monday, March 06, 2006

Bangalore, Bangalore!

I am sure. I am sure that the whole of the bangalore community cuss'd the weather last week. It was painfully cold in the mornings and nights. Scorchingly hot during the day.
Confession 1: I have been escaping the heat, just like all the thousands of software engineers who sit in front of a monitor all day.
I have lived here all my life. I vehemently defend Bangalore when anyone tries to takes shots at it, ( considering ALL the help I have got from Mr. Dharam Singh my defense has held up well).

Confession 2: Even I cuss'd Bangalore weather last week.

The beauty of Bangalore is what transpired over the weekend. At first, there was cool breeze and dry leaves, twigs were strewn all over the streets. The humidity in the air suddenly rose up. And it rained, it rained again on Sunday. Provided much relief to us all. That is why I love it. We get the showers whenever we want it.

1 comment:

Clickr said...

pseud-word for the day: cuss'd or cussed http://www.answers.com/topic/cussed?method=22&ff=1